Sunday, April 3, 2011

Go and Do.

"I will go and do." (1 Nephi 3:7)

"My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action. I will act now." (Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman in the World.)

It's Sunday morning.  A beautiful sunrise is breaking across our neighborhood.  Birds are singing.  A cool spring breeze is rustling the newly born buds and leaves of the graceful trees that line the quiet street.  The entire scene is oddly idyllic, in a Thomas Kinkade, Disney-esque sort of way.

And there are people with whom to share it.  And thank you cards to deliver.  Family to email and bread to bake for the new neighbors.  Journal entries to record for my children (or future children...as the case may be).  In short, there's a beautiful life beckoning through the window.

So as much as I'd love to wax verbose on this lil' electronic forum, I'd much rather log off and share myself with others.  And live.

No comments:

Post a Comment